The UW Wausau Campus Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt philanthropic organization supporting academic and outreach programs of the UW Wausau Campus Foundation. The Foundation promotes student scholarships, faculty and staff professional development, improved facilities, and institutional visibility in order to increase educational resources serving north central Wisconsin.
The UW Wausau Campus Foundation board of directors is dedicated to helping scholarship recipients like Jon Decker, who excelled on the Wausau Campus for two years and is now finishing his degree on the Stevens Point campus.
Foundation Board of Directors
Elected Officers (2021-2022)
- President: Amy Plier, Wausau Container Corp.
- Vice President: Ryan Gallagher, Rocket Industrial Inc.
- Treasurer: Marc Kettleson, Wood Trust Bank
- Secretary: Ann Herda-Rapp, UW-Stevens Point at Wausau
- Past President: Tami McCann, Wipfli LLP
- Scott Albers, Staab Construction Corp.
- Patrick Bradley, myFamilyCFO Inc.
- Lisa Grill Dodson, Medical College of Wisconsin
- James Force
- Lee Miskowski
- Gerald Mortensen, G. Morty & the Makers
- Brad Peck
- Mary Nell Reif
- Amy Nelson, Greenheck Group
- Michael Schoenherr
- Wayne Stretsbery
- Tammy Szekeress, Authentic Consulting
- Linda Ware, UWMC professor emerita
- Steven Weiland, M.D., Surgical Associates S.C.
- Lada Xiong-Vang, The Samuels Group
- Hooshang Zeyghami
- Paul Whitaker, Faculty Steering Committee
- Brad Zweck, Executive Director