The UW Wausau Campus Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt philanthropic organization supporting academic and outreach programs of the UW-Stevens Point Wausau Campus. The Foundation promotes student scholarships, faculty and staff professional development, improved facilities, and institutional visibility in order to increase educational resources serving north central Wisconsin.
The UW Wausau Campus Foundation board of directors is dedicated to helping scholarship recipients like Jon Decker, who excelled on the Wausau Campus for two years and is now finishing his degree on the Stevens Point campus.
Foundation Board of Directors
Elected Officers (2022-2023)
- President: Ryan Gallagher, Rocket Industrial Co.
- Vice President: Lada Xiong-Vang, The Samuels Group
- Treasurer: Keith Koszarek, Wipfli LLP
- Secretary: Ozalle Toms, UW-Stevens Point at Wausau
- Past President: Amy Plier, Wausau Container Co.
- Scott Albers, Monogram Appetizers
- Patrick Bradley, myFamilyCFO Inc.
- Lisa Grill Dodson, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Paul Herold, Great Lakes Cheese Co.
- Tami McCann, Wipfli LLP
- Lee Miskowski
- Gerald Mortensen, G. Morty & the Makers
- Brad Peck, Engineering Tomorrow
- Bob Reinertson
- Michael Schoenherr
- Tammy Szekeress, Authentic Consulting
- Steven Weiland, M.D., Surgical Associates S.C.
- Hooshang Zeyghami
- Miranda Gentry-Siegel, Faculty Steering Committee
- Brad Zweck, Executive Director