The UW Wausau Campus Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt philanthropic organization supporting academic and outreach programs of the UW Wausau Campus Foundation. The Foundation promotes student scholarships, faculty and staff professional development, improved facilities, and institutional visibility in order to increase educational resources serving north central Wisconsin.
The UW Wausau Campus Foundation board of directors is dedicated to helping scholarship recipients like Jon Decker, who excelled on the Wausau Campus for two years and is now finishing his degree on the Stevens Point campus.
Foundation Board of Directors
Elected Officers (2019-2020)
- President: Tami McCann, Wipfli LLP
- Vice President: Amy Plier, Wausau Container Corp.
- Treasurer: Mary Coates, Wipfli LLP
- Secretary: Ann Herda-Rapp, UW-Stevens Point at Wausau
- Past President: Patrick Bradley, myFamilyCFO Inc.
- Scott Albers, Staab Construction Corp.
- Cindy Baumann, AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising
- Amy Nelson, Greenheck Group
- Aric Burch, Ruder Ware L.L.S.C.
- Lisa Grill Dodson, Medical College of Wisconsin
- James Force
- Ryan Gallagher, Rocket Industrial Inc.
- Marc Kettleson, Wood Trust Bank
- Lee Miskowski
- Mary Nell Reif
- Craig Reineking
- Michael Schoenherr
- Julie Sprague, Unified School District of Antigo
- Wayne Stretsbery
- Linda Ware, UWMC professor emerita
- Steven Weiland, M.D., Surgical Associates S.C.
- Hooshang Zeyghami
- Paul Whitaker, Faculty Steering Committee
- Brad Zweck, Executive Director