Make Your Day Initiative
What a great time to make your day at UW-Stevens Point at Wausau … and pay tribute to someone or something important to you!
The UW Wausau Campus Foundation is offering unique, long-lasting value to individuals, couples, businesses and other groups that make a one-time sponsorship commitment of just $1,000 by sponsoring a theater seat in the UW Center for Civic Engagement. Your sponsorship will support the Foundation’s unrestricted Annual Fund campaign to provide student scholarships, as well as support faculty research and capital projects.
We call it Make Your Day, a valuable way to honor:
- A person, place or thing to mark a significant anniversary, memorial or achievement.
- A couple or a group of people who have collectively achieved a significant personal, academic or community milestone.
- A business that wishes to highlight its role as a good corporate citizen in the community.
- A foundation or other type of organization that wants to establish a lasting tribute to its role in the community.
The concept of Make Your Day is simple
Choose a date that is special to you, and make it yours at UW-Stevens Point at Wausau. There are 365 seats in the theater at the UW Center for Civic Engagement and there are 365 days in the year. Simply choose “your day” from a seating chart, which shows seating beginning with Jan. 1 for the first seat in the first row, through Dec. 31 for the last seat in the last row.
Just send an email to email@example.com to identify your preferred date or request the theatre seating chart to see which seats are available for sponsorship.
Your one-time sponsorship fee of $1,000 will provide you with perpetual rights to a package that includes the following benefits:
- A permanent brass name plate (with up to 40 text characters) on the arm of a designated seat in the theater.
- An authentication certificate suitable for framing. The certificate will declare the designated day, and confirm the location of the seat and the inscription on it
*Actual size of the nameplate will be somewhat larger (1 1/2" x 4").
If you prefer to pay online by credit card, donate via the PayPal button below (please specify "Make Your Day" when prompted for "Message"). Then, call or email the Foundation office at 715-261-6280 or firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize arrangements.